COVID-19 and Our Practice
To our Patients, Friends, and Neighbors
It’s our mission to provide a safe, compassionate, and comprehensive dental experience to each and every one of our patients.
Miami is our home, and our patients’ health, safety, and well-being are our top priorities. At all times, especially during these. Our support of Miami and surrounding communities continues to grow, because this is our home, because our people matter, and because we care.
What you need to know
At all times, the Miami Sedation & Cosmetic Dentistry follow the strictest infection control guidelines. In response to the pandemic, we are also implementing new measures to go above and beyond in protecting our patients, our team, and our community. These include:
- Patient screenings.
- Taking temperatures of all patients.
- Usage of surgical air units installed before the pandemic – Learn more here!
- Above standard PPE (personal protective equipment) usage, including face shields, n95 masks and an additional mask level 2 or 3 over those masks.
- Adjusting our waiting area to allow more room between chairs.
- Patients will be asked to rinse with a specific mouthwash before treatment.
- Every week we send out for testing to a company (Mesa Labs) to make sure that our sterilization/sterilizers are on point – we have always done this in our practice.
Please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions prior to your appointment. We are here for you!