Best Dentist in Miami 33128 | Oral Hygiene Dos and Don’ts
Oral Hygiene Dos and Don’ts
Do you want a healthy smile? Then make sure to follow these oral hygiene dos and don’ts from the best dentist in Miami 33128!
For a Healthy Smile, Do…
- Brush your teeth at least two times a day using a soft-bristled toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste.
- Floss your teeth every day to help prevent gum disease and reduce plaque buildup.
- Eat a mouth-healthy diet of crunchy fruits, vegetables, and calcium-rich foods.
- Be thorough during your at-home dental care routine. Remember to always brush your tongue and use antibacterial mouthwash to remove bacteria and fight against plaque.
- Visit your dentist every 6 months for a checkup and cleaning to catch and prevent any oral health issues.
For a Healthy Smile, Don’t…
- Forget to replace your toothbrush ever 3-4 months or after you’ve had a cold.
- Brush immediately after eating acidic foods since it can damage your enamel. Instead, rinse with water after eating and wait 30 minutes before your brush.
- Ignore toothaches or abnormalities since these can be a sign of a more serious dental issue. Always see a dentist at the first sign of pain.
- Consume lots of soft drinks and sugary foods that wear away at your enamel and encourages plaque to grow.
Contact the Best Dentist in Miami 33128 to Learn More!
Interested in learning for dos and don’ts for great oral health? Then schedule your appointment with the best dentist in Miami 33128 today. Dr. Ramon Bana and the rest of his friendly dental staff look forward to helping you achieve an amazing smile!
About Ramon Bana, DDS
Dr. Bana’s patients describe him as down-to-earth, professional and full of heart. He is talented and strives to make each patient leave the office feeling better than when they arrived. Patient comfort is his top priority, and patients say they feel like extended family. He is dedicated to his practice, patients and team – and it shows. Dr. Bana loves coming to work because his work changes people for the better. Patients leave his care healthier, happier and with brighter smiles.